This episode sure gave me a lot of issue uploading! First the browser crashed, then the power went out, then my husband accidentally stopped the upload, but here it is! Finally!
Since this episode has cause me as much pain and frustration as it has, these show notes will be short, sorry for that!
- My onely and greatest FO this week are my Hermione Everyday Socks! Yay
- My Only HO is one Regia Arne and Carlos vanilla sock with a Fish Lips Kiss Heel
- I have started my Cozy Memories Blanket, and have two squares, in the video I said that I had cast on a provisional cast on (I was planning on maybe doing an I-Cord edging and I might still) and I was slipping the first stitch purlwise and the last stitch knitwise through the back loop, but I restarted the blanket and I’m not doing that anymore, but if anyone still wants the provisional cast-on tutorial, here it is.
- I recklessly cast on a hat, I’m just doing 3×1 rib on the whole hat
- the last WIP is a dishcloth for my parents
No Smooshy Goodness
Operation Sock Drawer KAL!
Okay, I’m really excited about this, so here are the rules:
- An Entry has to be one PAIR of socks
- Only finished, bound off pairs of socks can be entered
- If you have a current sock WIP, finish it up and it counts!
- Must post FOs in the #NoodlKnitsOSDKAL FO thread on Ravelry to be entered into the drawing for a prize
- No Chatter in the FO thread
- You can enter as many pairs of finished socks as you finish between now and January 1, 2016
- KAL ends January 1, 2016!
If you are a yarn dyer, sewer, stitch marker maker, etc and you would like to donate a prize to this KAL, please contact me on ravelry! That would be so awesome and I’d really appreciate it!
Otherwise, I still have not decided on any prizes, yet, but I will definitely keep y’all updated!
The new podcast I’ve been watching this week is The Yarn On Over Podcast, go check her out because I love her podcast!
The Ravelry group question for this week is “What is your favorite thing to knit at the moment? Why do you love to knit this thing and what got you into it?” please head over to the Ravelry group and answer that in the thread for this episode!
That’s all for this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe on YouTube and join the Ravelry group!