Thank y’all for watching and coming back to my show! I really appreciate it. Sorry there is a lot of background noise today! Everyone was awake and up!
I have a little slip up towards the end of the episode that leads to #iForgot, I kind of love it!
Well, let’s get down to business!
- Maritime Facecloth, when I get to talking about this dishcloth, I don’t know what happened in the editing process for it to kind of just skip, but I apologize. And while on the topic of editing mishaps, when I went back and watched this episode it seemed a little over-edited, I apologize again! I was in such a rush to get it over with because Rowan was so curious and wanted to “help”
- Bandana Cowl in Cascade Baby Alpaca Chunky Paints, I entered this cowl into the #HiatusKALForYourNeck for the Yarn On Over Podcast as well as the #PurposefulStashalong for the Little Bobbins Knits Podcast
- Rose City Rollers Socks in Cascade Heritage Sock with a Fish Lips Kiss Heel
- Vanilla Sock with a Fish Lips Kiss Heel in KnitPicks Felici with contrast heel and toe in Cascade Heritage Sock. I’m doing these socks to enter into the #RainbowKAL for the Knitting Expat Podcast
- I got a bunch of mini skeins from a friend in my local knitting group, they included: Malabrigo Sock in Ivy, Madelinetosh Twist Light in Plunge, Voolenvine Blitzed in Octopus Garden, Koigu KPPPM in unknown colorways, Gynx Glitz Sock in Lady, Gynx Strong Sock in Totoro #2, Madelinetosh Twist Light in Holi Grunge
New (to me) Podcasts:
And, if you’re interested in the two other podcasts I mentioned (which are non-knitting, btw, but HIGHLY recommended by me), they are:
- Undisclosed, which is sort of a True Crime podcast. It is about the murder case of Hae Minh Li. If you listened to Serial, then you’ll enjoy this podcast because it goes more in depth on questions that Serial left unanswered. And if you’re into true crime and haven’t listened to either, I say start with Serial.
- Welcome to Night Vale this podcast is completely impossible to explain and also completely perfect in every way. If you like scifi and weird stuff, then this is definitely for you. And if you already listen to it and have a good way of describing it to friends and family, please tell me what it is.
On my nails was Cute as a Button by Essie.
In my cup was Passion by Tazo.
Please join the Ravelry Group! We’d love to meet you and I’d love to chat with you! You also must be a member of the group to join the NoodlKnitsOSDKAL (that’s NoodlKnits Operation Sock Drawer Knit along.) and to answer the weekly viewer question, or to pose questions for me to answer on the show! So please join!
And last, but not least!
The question for this week is:
What do you do while you yarn (knit, crochet, spin, dye, etc)? Do you watch TV/podcasts, listen to music/audibooks/podcasts? Do you just sit and chat with people? And if you do watch TV or listen to books/music, what’s your favorite to listen to?
Thanks for tuning in and I’ll see y’all next week!!