All of my FO’s were things I couldn’t show this week, sorry guys!
- Vanilla Time Traveler Socks
- Cozy Memories Blanket
- Little Ava, I plan to knit this for my baby sister and instead of the garter stitch for the collar, buttonband, cuff, and bottom of sweater, I am doing seed stitch.
- many minis from Mina of the Knitting Expat Podcast
- a quarter of fabric
- a new, beautiful project bag and notions pouch
- Yarn Bee Ashley in Dakota Hills, Lime Light, Pale Aqua
- Yarn Bee Fair Isle in Blue/Grey Multi
- Patons Lace Sequin in Ruby (which I need help deciding what do make with! Help!)
We’ve been donated a prize and it came in the mail, I’ll show it on the next episode and then post a pic of it in the ravelry thread!
Question for this week:
How do you store your notions?
side question for this week:
What shawl should I knit with this lace yarn!?
Thank y’all so much for tuning in this week! See y’all next week!
PS: sorry for the late show notes!