I want to preface this by apologizing for all the throat clearing! My allergies have been kicking my butt lately!
- Oaklet Shawl, this has been done for a while, but it is now blocked!
- Little Red One Jumper, I am following the Easy Top-Down Raglan Knit-Along pattern for this one, the yarn is Yarnfair Stripes in Red/Gray/Brown and I’m using a US 5 (3.75mm) needle
- Cowl for my sister, I’m not following a pattern on this. US 8 needles, yarn is YarnBee Ashley in Limelight colorway
- Eden Cottage Yarns Titus 4Ply in the Alpine colorway
- Debbie Bliss Rialto DK
- Chester Farm Co Merino Sock Singles undyed
- ShopLouLeigh bag, Large size, I am so IN LOVE with this bag! Go check her shop out! Also, she has a podcast, check it out! LouLeigh Podcast
- Kitty Snips by HiyaHiya
- Susan Bates Tipping Points
I feel like I’m forgetting something in Smooshy Goodness, if I talked about something and didn’t list it, I’m sorry, please just ask and I’ll fix it!
I didn’t do very much chatter, so I’ll talk a bit here.
The weather here has been quite up and down. Nice and chilly and then right back up and it’ll be hot or at least warm. I’m really hoping it’ll start cooling off for good soon, I’m ready for fall and winter!
On Friday, my sister in law and I took our boys to the farm nearby. They have a pumpkin patch in the fall, and closer to Christmas they have Christmas trees for sale, but they also have a playground and hay rides, a barrel train, and just a lot of fun stuff for the kids to do. The boys really enjoyed playing and we had a picnic lunch, it was so fun and I’m hoping to be able to drag Tyler back out there with Rowan because Rowan really loves the farm and would really enjoy if Tyler came along, this is the farm where I buy honey!
Anyways, that’s all this time!
Have a great week and happy knitting!